martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Do you speak english?

Last night, when I was almost asleep, so many great ideas came into my mind. Maybe it would have been interesting to write them... in fact, I considered that option, but suddenly I thought: "you're crazy, you're a mental patient. Don't be silly and come into the marvellous world of dreams".


____________--------------------____________-----------------------_____________

When I was younger I spent my "leisure time" at English lessons... at first I felt it was exciting, but years happened and it became to be reeeealy boring. Now I remember one of those teachers... he was an special person...

One day he told us that we'd notice that we were bilingual when we dream in English. That winter evening I imagined how I'd feel if I had that experience. Yesterday I experienced it... or was it another pipe dream?

Maybe... sometimes... dreams come true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario