When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach so
She ran away in her sleep
And dreamed of
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise,
Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly
And dreams of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
She'd dream of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh
Lalalalalalalalalalala
And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, "oh, ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise"
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh
[COLDPLAY]
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach so
She ran away in her sleep
And dreamed of
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise,
Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly
And dreams of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
She'd dream of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh
Lalalalalalalalalalala
And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, "oh, ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise"
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh
[COLDPLAY]
Hoy no puedo dejar de escuchar esta canción, quizá porque su estribillo es pegadizo y la melodía es relajante. No lo sé.
Mientras escuchaba la canción pensaba en ellos, en cómo será su vida ahora y en un posible reencuentro. Seguramente piensen que soy una persona distante, y lo entiendo: juzgan lo que ven; pero lo cierto es que no les he olvidado, solo que tengo miedo de darme cuenta que sus vidas han avanzado y yo sigo atrapado en el momento en que nos despedimos.
No quiero que sepan cómo soy ni cómo es el mundo que me rodea.
Nadie sabe quién soy.
Mientras escuchaba la canción pensaba en ellos, en cómo será su vida ahora y en un posible reencuentro. Seguramente piensen que soy una persona distante, y lo entiendo: juzgan lo que ven; pero lo cierto es que no les he olvidado, solo que tengo miedo de darme cuenta que sus vidas han avanzado y yo sigo atrapado en el momento en que nos despedimos.
No quiero que sepan cómo soy ni cómo es el mundo que me rodea.
Nadie sabe quién soy.
Today I can't avoid listening this song once and once again. Maybe because the chorus is catchy and the melody is relaxing. I don't know.
While I was listening this song I thought about them, and in a possible future meeting.
I wonder they consider me a distant person and I understad them: they judge what they have seen about me; but I did't forget them, I just avoid noticing my life didn't change since the last time I saw them and their lives advanced.
I don't want they know about me and my own world.
Anybody knows who I am.
While I was listening this song I thought about them, and in a possible future meeting.
I wonder they consider me a distant person and I understad them: they judge what they have seen about me; but I did't forget them, I just avoid noticing my life didn't change since the last time I saw them and their lives advanced.
I don't want they know about me and my own world.
Anybody knows who I am.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario